Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Kohen's Memorial Day Week

Tough little boy after his shots!


Just hangin' out with dad!


Dressed up for Baby Bishop!

The North Carolina Johnson's have had a busy week. On Friday, Kohen had his 2 month shots, and he was such a trooper. I wish I could say the same for myself. Those shots hurt me worse than they hurt him. My little, tough man didn't even cry when the doctor jabbed those needles in his little thighs! So, so brave! Kohen now weighs 11 pounds and 9 ounces, and his is 23 1/2 inches long! The doctor said he is doing GREAT, which always makes mom feel G-R-E-A-T!

Anyone who knows me well, knows that I NEVER miss a hair appointment! I'm super particular about my hair stylist, and with Kohen in tow, we both went to the salon yesterday for our three hour appointment. Kohen slept the ENTIRE time, and the ladies were just in love with him.

Today, Kohen is going to the dentist, who is pregnant with Kohen's future love interest. So, he got all dolled up for her!

No comments: