I love staying at home. I just love it! I didn't think I would want to stay at home forever, but I enjoy being at home with my little man so much that I now think I'm going to be one of those moms...you know the type...cookies waiting on the counter, drives the neighborhood children to soccer practice... Well, in my desire to WANT to stay at home, I had to find ways to save money. I'm a bargain shopper, and I always have been. So, I wanted to share my bargain sites and money saving ways with you! Stop paying full price people!
www.slickdeals.com- Check the forum and the coupons. Seriously, you'll never pay full price again.
http://sites.target.com/site/en/supertarget/page.jsp?title=coupons_specials--- SuperTarget Coupons
http://www.thegrocerygame.com/--Very cool website!
http://www.mysignsbydesign.com/index.html--a good friend told me about this website. It isn't a bargain shop, but the signs are ADORABLE!
http://www.restaurant.com/listings.asp?pgn=gcp-- EXCELLENT website! You can buy gift certificates for restaurants all of the country! Just print out the gift certificate at home!
http://www.momsview.com/--More coupons for moms!
http://www.mommysavers.com/
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment