She's so beautiful, and she and her cutie pie husband, Chris, make some BEAUTIFUL children! Look at those big ol' blue eyes! Can't wait to see the twins, and ONE of them had better be a girl!
Calm down...not me! My best friend and sister, Misty Flynt dropped a little (well, BIG!) bomb on me this week. I knew Misty was pregnant, but she had her very first OB appointment on Monday. I woke up on Monday morning, and I just had this funny feeling inside. Well, I called Misty on her way to the appointment, and I told her to CALL ME AS SOON AS SHE LEAVES THE OFFICE! The little rascal didn't call for nearly 2 hours. A few hours later, she called and very calmly told me that, "the babies were fine!" I was so relieved! BUT ....did she say "babies?" Sure did!
Congratulations!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment