Saturday, August 23, 2008

Happy 5 months, Kohen!

My little baby, who I swear was just born a week ago, is already 5 months old. I hate it that he is growing up so fast. I do-I truly hate it, and I want to slow it all down! He's already lovin' the ladies, and on the very day he turned 5 months old, his new girlfriend KISSED him! Kohen had a playdate with Brenna K., and after flirting and holding hands, she kissed my little pumpkin! The little stinker liked it too! They even shared toys!

After that playdate, he flirted with another lady (she's 7 months old, and please don't tell Brenna!), and until he was so tired he could barely keep his little eyes open, he watched Miss Cora eat her peas! When he wasn't giving Cora his attention, he was getting his Friday Night lovin' from Elena and April! It was quite a night!

Today he strolled around with Mya, our next door neighbor, and he enjoyed that too! I thought I was the only lady in Kohen's life, but as you see, he's raking em' in all over town!

On Monday, just after I dropped Kyle's parents off at the airport, I came down with a GI bug that is apparently going around here, and it was BAD! I'll spare you the details, but thank GOD it is over!



Here's a few pictures of KOhen and his girlfriend, Brenna!

No comments: