My son is a book worm! Before I left Cary Academy, several of my friends gave me a "Book" shower. It was WONDERFUL! Kohen already has a mini-library of his own, and over time, I've read him EVERY single book. His favorite is Puppy Love, complete with furry material to feel, but Hank also found that Puppy Love is one of his favorite books too! I've read a few of the books at least a hundred times! Yesterday, I put him on his little mat, and I walked in the kitchen. When I came back in the living room, Kohen had rolled over and was looking at the book. I'm sure it was a complete coincidence, but I was so proud!
Genetics? I was terrible at science in school, and I don't really understand how it all works, but Kohen has blue eyes, as of now, and our pediatrician said they are likely to stay blue. This picture doesn't really do them justice because I had to fix the red eye. Both Kyle and I have brown hair and brown eyes. Maybe he got them from my mom.
1 comment:
he's too cute!!
Post a Comment