Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Who cares about the inauguration. We have SNOW!

Schools were cancelled. Kyle came home early, and the kids played in the snow. Does it get much better than this? I LOVE snow, and we woke up to about 3-4 inches and as the day progressed, we got about a total of 6 inches. It was just beautiful.

Look at the tiny coats hanging on my hooks.

Kohen: "Uh...mom (even though I said "Dad"), there's fluffy stuff on the ground outside."
Candy: "Why yes, son. It is called "snow" and I'm about to throw you in it!"

Hank first!


Henry second!


Kohen: "SAVE ME, Henry. Come get me!"



Kohen: "Get this CRAP off of me!"

Much better. We'll just look out the window.







Our backyard.




Hank always pees on my pots.



Oh, and we have a new president today. Big day in the Johnson household!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Pretty snow! I wonder if we will get any this winter.

Looks like you had a fun-filled day!!

Anonymous said...

I love the snow pictures. I am jealous you got a bunch and I didn't!