Kohen is now a pre-toddler. He's still not walking, which I'm absolutly okay with! I've seen the moms of toddlers at those playdates. I'm okay with my super-duper crawler because I can't imagine what this kid will be like as a walker! He is cutting 3 teeth right now (poor guy), and he's drinking whole milk only. He said "bye bye" to his bottles this weekend, and he is picking up on his table manners (please, thank you, and all done). His new favorite food is blueberries, and ... you might want to sit down for this one...HE HAS HAIR! You may not be able to see it in these pictures, but I brushed his sweet, soft hair this weekend. His hair is blonde, but I think it will be a light brown color before too long. His eyes are still a dark blue color. He loves to point at things, and I realize I didn't post this a while back, but Kohen says, "MaMa." He says it often, but mostly when Kyle says, "Kohen, say "mom!" He responds with a big smile, and he'll say, "MUM!"
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Kohen's Day Off
Saturday was a super-fun day for Kohen. He got a day off from his parents, while they went to the mall. He spent several hours with his BFF Henry at Duke Gardens. Here are some of my favorite pictures that Henry's parents took.
Kohen is now a pre-toddler. He's still not walking, which I'm absolutly okay with! I've seen the moms of toddlers at those playdates. I'm okay with my super-duper crawler because I can't imagine what this kid will be like as a walker! He is cutting 3 teeth right now (poor guy), and he's drinking whole milk only. He said "bye bye" to his bottles this weekend, and he is picking up on his table manners (please, thank you, and all done). His new favorite food is blueberries, and ... you might want to sit down for this one...HE HAS HAIR! You may not be able to see it in these pictures, but I brushed his sweet, soft hair this weekend. His hair is blonde, but I think it will be a light brown color before too long. His eyes are still a dark blue color. He loves to point at things, and I realize I didn't post this a while back, but Kohen says, "MaMa." He says it often, but mostly when Kyle says, "Kohen, say "mom!" He responds with a big smile, and he'll say, "MUM!"

Kohen is now a pre-toddler. He's still not walking, which I'm absolutly okay with! I've seen the moms of toddlers at those playdates. I'm okay with my super-duper crawler because I can't imagine what this kid will be like as a walker! He is cutting 3 teeth right now (poor guy), and he's drinking whole milk only. He said "bye bye" to his bottles this weekend, and he is picking up on his table manners (please, thank you, and all done). His new favorite food is blueberries, and ... you might want to sit down for this one...HE HAS HAIR! You may not be able to see it in these pictures, but I brushed his sweet, soft hair this weekend. His hair is blonde, but I think it will be a light brown color before too long. His eyes are still a dark blue color. He loves to point at things, and I realize I didn't post this a while back, but Kohen says, "MaMa." He says it often, but mostly when Kyle says, "Kohen, say "mom!" He responds with a big smile, and he'll say, "MUM!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment