Sunday, July 19, 2009

Exciting News!

Stop it! I'm not pregnant! However, we have Super-exciting news! Most of my teenage years were spent in a Wal-Mart. I worked there for several years, and even part of college. Most of our shopping was done at Wal-Mart. And, then we moved to North Carolina, where lots of people HATE Wal-Mart (closes doors to the little man shops, not super environmentally friendly....)

I know you must be thinking that there are Wal-Mart stores everywhere, and we do have one, small ghetto style Wal-Mart, but we didn't have a SUPER Center. It was so hard for me to start shopping at Target, but I survived. I swear, I had to be weaned from Wal-Mart, Shotgun Dan's Pizza, and Shakey's Ice Cream. Our first stop in Hawaii was at a Wal-Mart (see picture below!) Friday night, Kyle came in and said there was a SuperCenter near our house. OMG- we drove straight there, and it was almost dreamy!

No comments: