It seems like Kyle is always graduating from something. He's graduated high school, college, medical school, and most recently he graduated from surfing school, and today he unofficially "finishes" his general psychiatry residency, only to begin his fellowship tomorrow. I don't think it will mean that there will be any huge changes in his schedule, but I always think that. Next year, Kyle will have an official graduation from the general psychiatry program and then the following year he'll graduate from his fellowship. Fun, fun! After two more years, Kyle will FINALLY be finished, and he is counting down the days (so am I!). Can you imagine being 29 (almost 29 anyways) and still waiting to start your first real job? Crazy!
Well, Kohen and I are very proud of him because we know he does this for us. And, I know his parents are proud too. They drove 12 hours, one way, to babysit Kohen so that Kyle could have a break. Trust me, they are proud! Hang in there, honey-we are finally seeing some light at the end of this tunnel!
Here's Kyle at his college graduation...

First day of work as a doctor

Does he really look like a doctor? I think not :)
1 comment:
Tell Kyle I said, "Congrats!"
Candy, your trip looked amazing! I loved all your pictures, and you're right...being away for awhile really does make someone a better parent!
Post a Comment