Not much to say other than we went to the lake (Kohen's first lake experience), and all of my men had a great time. I never let Kyle take pictures of me 1.) because he's not that great at it! 2.) because I always look like CRAP. I spend so much time getting the rest of my household ready, that I always have to run out the door. 3.) I enjoy taking the pictures!
So, I've decided that my son will not believe that I was even around during his childhood because I'm never in the pictures. I WILL start taking more pictures of myself (doesn't that sound so vain?)
Post-lake bath!

Go, Hank!

Shoveling up the sand! I'm preparing for my beach trip next month!!!

My mom was on this lake trip???

Don't forget the sunscreen!

What's that?

My favorite picture!

Nope, this is my favorite picture.
1 comment:
So sweet! I love it!
Post a Comment