Thursday, September 17, 2009

More Kiawah Island Pictures

There were over 450 pictures taken on this trip. I'll only share a few more, but if you want the full album, let me know :)

This is Nathaniel at this best. This kid just cracks me up!

In case you forgot, I've decided we are moving to Charleston. I've already found our house.

We could NOT forget our sunscreen!

Kyle and his crab catching pals. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard as when I saw my three nephews crab "hunt." They would scream, fight, yell, and then run after these super fast crabs. They would finally catch one, but only after they yelled at Kyle for NOT shining the light perfectly. Oh my heavens, it was funny!

Did I mention that we ate...and ate....and ate!





This is my adorable nephew, Nathaniel. Poor guy decided to smell a jelly fish, which then stung him all over his face. He didn't cry though! You'll see him in a lot of the pictures. If the camera was out, he would run to get in a picture. So funny!


Our house for the week! Thank you so much, Waechter family!






The night before we got to Kiawah, we stayed in Myrtle Beach, SC in a hotel. The kids LOVED it! Kohen kept shutting himself up in the bedroom, and of course, we would all have to "find" him. It was cute time!





Kohen escaped, ran down the hall, and we sent Nathaniel to chase after him.














1 comment:

Tracy said...

What precious children! Looks like you had a great time. I have never been to Charleston, but would love to visit. We just went to Asheville this past weekend and loved it. Have a great week.