Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A few of my favorite pictures

There's always a story behind a picture. Kohen had crawled up on the hay to look at the bunny rabbit, and low and behold, there was a cow behind the hay! He just refused to move, so I picked him up, and this was the picture Kyle took. I love it! Look at his tiny waist. It is just amazing how these little dolls grow up, and I love that I can look back at these pictures when Kohen's waist isn't so tiny, and he becomes a young man. By the way, these are his 9 month jeans, 12 month jacket, and his big boy, size 5 shoes. He's a lumberjack! More than anything in the world, I love looking at these two. Kyle loves his little boy, and this little boy loves his Daddy. Look at that smile on his face! Man, I love these men.


10 and 2, Kohen. 10 and 2. Keep your eyes on the road. Turn. Down. The Music! Oh, I'm already a nervous wreck. Only 14.5 years to go before driving lessons.

1 comment:

Eric and Leslie Warford said...

cute!! I love the one of the boys!! And, by the way, Tilly has already been taught to say Kohen!!! Of course!! :)