One of our trip highs was visiting with our dear friends, Eric and Leslie. Who am I kidding? I couldn't wait to see Little Miss Tilly Warford. That is one cute kid, and I'm hoping, crossing my fingers, that she will marry Kohen someday :) To impress his future father-in-law, Kohen vacuumed the living room. Good job, son.

He hugged his red headed sweetheart!

He rocked her baby for her.

Oh, wait. He also slapped her and I forgot...he STOLE that baby from her. Not good, son. Look at Tilly guarding these babies. I don't blame you, girl! Hang on tight. OH, I need a girl in my house!

Notice cousin Brayden sitting with his Nana at lunch. Where's Kohen? Oh, he threw a fit and I had to take him home.

Nearly ALL of Kyle's family, from around the state and even NYC, came to eat fish and see us. What a wonderful family!

The boys have potty chat time.

I love this picture of Brayden!
What? I know I'm cute?

Do you think he's a proud Pops? I can't tell.

You may not wear your shirt when you are using the work bench. It is a man-rule!

My sweet boys!

The boys feed the deer with Pops.

In case you haven't heard, Nana is loved very much by her baby boys. Kohen still says, "Nanny? Nana?"
No comments:
Post a Comment