We went to the WORST movie in the world. He let me pick, and I picked a movie called Beaches with Leonardo DiCaprio. I hadn't checked out the movies beforehand, so I just picked the only one with pretty blue water and hot actors. How could you go wrong? I HATE scary movies, so I sat through the one and only scary drama that I've ever sat through. I couldn't wait for that part of the date to end. I even thought about going to the bathroom and calling Misty to call me to come home. I wanted out of this movie!
We finished it, and Kyle took me home. For the next 2 hours, he told stories to me and my best friend. We both laughed so hard that my stomach hurt. He left, and I remember lying in bed thinking that this could work. And, it did!
This is the oldest picture I have of the two of us that is digital. I guess we didn't have digital pictures 10 years ago :) , but this is about 7 years back at our graduation. Kyle graduated from his undergrad program and I finished grad school. 10 years, 4 college degrees, a move to Little Rock and then to North Carolina, two home purchases, 1.5 little boys, one wild dog, and ALMOST to the finish line of residency...I can't imagine what God has in store for us next. What a great life!
2 comments:
Wow! How fast time flies & yet so much has happened in 10 years!! So fun to see all that God has done! That picture is precious!
Congrats! Time really flies, doesn't it?
Post a Comment