Monday, March 22, 2010

Part 2-Kohen's Friends

My sweet Caroline Lily, whom I could just keep forever, is one of the cutest, sweetest little girls I've ever met. Kohen plays with her most days of the week, and I would love to have a little girl to dress up like Caroline! Look at that blue stained mouth and that big blue bow! Caroline's mommy and daddy are finishing up here, and they plan to move back to Arkansas soon! We will MISS them all! Here are a few of the moms, a little picture of Rosa, and Kohen is running away from the ladies....what?
There's Caesar, who lives up the street, and Kohen waits for him to get off the "skool bus" everyday! I only found one tiny picture of his sister (see above!) She's just adorable, and Kohen adores her too! Then, there is Maya. Maya is about 6 months older than Kohen, and even though Kohen wants to spend all of his time with Maya's older brother, Kai, he still loves to play with Maya. Ps. can you see my belly button sticking out? Uhhh....guess I'm done!
Oh, Dew (Drew Webb!) This handsome little man is one of Kohen's best friends. Drew gives Kohen all of his clothes when he is done with them, and he is such a sweet boy. We all love Dew Webb!
I know...I'm too big to be sliding down the bouncy house slide. HOWEVER, the sign said that anyone UNDER 150 pounds and 5 feet tall can go down the slide. I am under 150 pounds, and I am 5 feet tall! My slide partner is Caroline, and isn't her blue dress just adorable!
Well, this is Aaron Rothrock, my brother -from- another- mother, and even though his beautiful wife and daughter were napping, he still drove to the party to drop off a gift and hangout. I worked side-by-side with Aaron at Cary Academy, and you become family once you've held my vomit bag on a bus!
Oh, Kai! Look at this smile! Kai lives next door to us, and he always plays with Kohen. We borrow/semi-steal each others toys, so it is a win-win for all!
My sweet baby Brad...I mean, Sally and Bryan Connor's baby boy :) Boy, I sure hope my newest addition is a sweet and calm as this guy! Don't you just want to pinch those cheeks!
More pictures of Dew...
Dew's older brother, Mac. There is another brother, Will, and I can't find any pictures of him...Will, where are you? We LOVE babysitting these three boys because they are SO easy! Bo and Michael, we are for hire, and we are CHEAP!

1 comment:

M.O.T.B said...

You look adorable!!!!! Happy Birthday Kohen!!