Never to late to wish my sweet husband a Happy 7th Anniversary! We were so busy that I didn't even post anything about our very special celebration. This time last year, we were in Hawaii! Ohhhh what I wouldn't do to be back there. It was AMAZING, and our plan is to go every year, except this year (Thanks, Wyatt!).
Last year we celebrated with long walks on the beach, me throwing up from being so sea sick/plane sick/food sick, and this year, we celebrated at the Angus Barn. IF you ever get a chance to come here, you MUST eat at the Angus Barn. I promise, you will never ever eat a better steak. If we move from this state, I will BEG Kyle to bring me here for the Angus Barn.
I could write a bunch of mushy sweet words about my husband and our amazing marriage, but I'm pretty positive that everyone knows how much we love and adore each other. I married my best friend, and we choose to be married to each other every day. I love you, Kyle Johnson!
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment