Where does the time go?
Today, I took my baby to enroll in preschool. I hated it. I hate the thought of him growing up. I hate the thought of him not being with me every second of the day. I hate it. However, momma needs a break! We found a darling school for Kohen, and he will go on Tuesdays and Fridays from 9-12pm. He needs this. I need this. Wyatt needs this, and when all three of us are happy, Kyle will have a much better evening at home with his family : ) We have a Meet the Teacher day too! So funny. And, Kohen will have several of his playgroup friends in his same class, which makes this transition even better for me! I'm not exactly sure what I'll do with my time (uhh...I'm sure I'll figure it out!), but for now, Kohen Johnson is going to school!
By the way, my big boy is FINALLY sleeping in his bed. We put a lock on his door and told him that we would have to lock the door, even though we didn't want to, if he got out of his bed. He does not like the lock, so it worked. He doesn't even budge. The other day, he dropped one of his trains on the floor, and he yelled at me to come and get it for him.
Needless to say, he sleeps again. I can clean house and take a break again. All is MUCH better is our house!
1 comment:
I still love that picture of the 3 of you, and I can't believe how big he is now!!
Post a Comment