Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Birthday, Misty!

Happy Birthday to my old roommate who organizes her cereal in a daily order to make sure she doesn't eat the same cereal two days in a row.
Happy Birthday to the biggest Nascar fan I know (I'm not joking!)
Happy Birthday to a TRUE football fan (she knows all the football jargon too!)

Happy Birthday to the forever cheerleader. She's one of my biggest fans, and I will forever love her as a sister.
Happy Birthday who can still fit into her Razorback Cheerleading outfit-even after having given birth to 4 children! 
Happy Birthday to the only other girl I know that will walk 3 miles, one way, just to get Shakey's custard!
Happy Birthday to the only other girl I know that LOVES Long John Silvers!
Happy Birthday to a very SMALL girl who has unusually LARGE feet.
Happy Birthday to a very SMALL girl who has unusually SMALL fingers. 
Happy Birthday to the girl who organizing me better than I organize myself.
Happy Birthday to my best friend.
Happy Birthday to the most beautiful mother, wife, sister, and daughter that I know.Happy Birthday, Misty! 



No comments: