| My doll and his sweet smile! |
| Show me your smile, Wy?! |
In seven months, I just laugh at how busy I thought I was with only one child.
In seven months, we have learned that man on man is much harder than the zone defense we used with Kohen.
In seven months, I have learned that there truly isn't a dull moment.
In seven months, I have learned that it takes LESS THAN 20 seconds to go from calm and content to an absolute meltdown!
In seven months, I've come to realize that our life would not be complete without this little boy.
In seven months, I have learned that I never want to be without the men in my life.
In seven months, I know that a mother's heart grows as she grows her family.
In seven months, I met this sweet boy, named him Wyatt Kyle, and have learned that I named him so appropriately!
In seven months, Wyatt has become part of our family, like he has always been here.
Happy 7 months, sweet man!
2 comments:
NO WAY is he 7 months old already!! Where does the time go?!?
big smiles reading this post... :)
Post a Comment