2010 is coming to an end, and I have to say that this year has been one of our best yet! Kyle passed his board exams, sweet Wyatt joined our family the very next day, Kyle is halfway finished with his FINAL year of residency, and my other little prince has become a little boy, which I'm not sure if I like him becoming a little boy or not, but it is happening and there is NO stopping it!
2011 should be one to write home about-literally! Kyle will accept a job-somewhere (we hope!), we will move into a new house-somewhere, we hope :), and I will finally be able to put roots down-somewhere! Wherever "somewhere" is, I am looking VERY forward to going there, planting plants and trees that I know will be MINE for more than a 4-5 year cycle, and I'm looking forward to it all-selling a house, bu ying a house, starting a new job (well, at least Kyle is looking forward to starting a new job :), and I'm looking forward to decorating a house for us, not for the prospective buyer that will need to buy our house in 4 years (we tend to live on a 4 year cycle), but FINALLY, we can put down some roots. So, this year is the Year of Roots for the Johnson family, and I can't wait to plant those seeds! This video has to make you smile-what a great way to start out 2011! Happy New Year!
2 comments:
it really will be an exciting year for your family!!
here's to finally settling down!! happy new year! let's plan a playdate soon! syd was asking about "my friend kohen...you know...we played on the playground together." ;)
Post a Comment