Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Game Time! What time is it? Game time!

As we prepare for the big game in our house, Kohen-the-speed-racer-spins around our already crowded house with his little scooter, thank you Nana and Pops! This little boy has his Juicy Juice juice box straw in his mouth, and he is ringing his scooter's bell. Did I mention that this scooter has a bell?  Nana, did you know this scooter has a bell? A loud, annoying bell? A bell that Kohen rings incessantly?! Nana, did you know? Boy, I can't wait for you and Pops to come visit soon-to hear the bell!

Doesn't he look so cute in his little Razorback shirt that was mailed to him by his Mimi (Aunt Misty!)?!  Look real closely...Hank is trying to bite the bell off the scooter. I hear ya, Hank! I'd like to do the same thing!
 Daddy comes home from work, late (traffic!), and Wyatt is ready for the big game.  
Razorback hat-check
Razorback shirt-check, check!  (Thanks again, Aunt Misty!)
 My men are game-time ready!
 I said, "game time ready" not "picture ready!"  Wyatt is about to start callin' those hogs!
 Wyatt is preparing to crawl to the game in New Orleans. Eric, wait for me!  I'm coming!
 Daddy said I couldn't go to New Orleans!
 Oh, man! I'm drooling to go, Daddy!
 Now, Kyle and Kohen are smiling, but Wyatt is still upset that Daddy told him he couldn't go to the game. Look at that pouty face! Great smile Kohen, and tone it down on the cheese, Kyle.  We will work on this, boys.
I've never seen Kyle works so quickly to get the kids to bed. Man, I can get used to these late night games :)
Go Hogs!

No comments: