Friday, January 14, 2011

My Nana and Pops-y need a break!

My Nana and Pops-y have been working way too hard lately. It is high time they take a break, and I thought I'd show them how to do just that! 

First, put on your comfy overalls and crawl around on the floor.  Drool a little too...it really is great fun! 


Then, find a toy that interests you. Let your hair go WILD, and drool some more, but you may want to put a bib on, but I know you prefer a red one. 

Look interested in something. 

Crawl around some more.

Play a little bit more...
 and, at the end of the day, you can take a nap like my big brother.  He suggests that you surround yourself with train stuff.  He even has a few in bed with him.  He had a tough day a preschool.  Apparently, he played a little too much :)

No comments: