Monday, January 31, 2011

A sweet trip to Arkansas!

Boys, we just had a wonderful trip to Arkansas, and you both enjoyed every single minute of it! Nana and Pops were very excited to see you both, and you were able to see several of your aunts and uncles!  

Nana made you both her famous caramel bread!  Yum, yum! 

Kohen, Nana had lots and lots of "pw-esents" for us all, but you were so excited to open all of those boxes! 


Pops got you a super cool remote control car that you have enjoyed driving over my feet!  

I got some new red rain boots!  I LOVE rain boots. I have no idea why I like them so much, but I do.  

Nana bought Kohen a new Thomas book and I've already read it at least 25 times! 

Wyatt was napping while we opened presents, but no worries...Kohen opened all of his gifts for him.  Wyatt is a momma's baby. He really loves me-a lot!  I love it, but sometimes (all the time!) he cries when other people hold him.  Not today!  Granny came over, scooped him up, and he loved all over her!  I guess Granny has a special touch! He loves his Nana too, but Granny won him over pretty quickly!

Ohhhh My!  Kohen got a Transformer, and it only took Daddy a full day to put it together!  

Look at Wyatt with his Granny!  

Last time we were in Arkansas, Grandpa was in the hospital, so he hasn't seen the boys in a while. Kohen loved on Granny and Grandpa for about two seconds and then he was back to playing with his new toys.  


Wyatt scrunches up his little nose, and it just cracks me up.  
 We saw lots and lots of family and friends, but the trip was way too short, as always, and we missed seeing tons of friends. The trip was a great one though, and in case you are all wondering, Kyle is still trying to decide on a job :) 

No comments: