I am FINALLY reaping the rewards of having my children close in age. FINALLY! And, I must say that I do deserve these rewards especially considering I've spent the past year and a half trying to keep them separated. My-oh-my, I'm sure glad these two are finally friends!
Kohen cannot wait until he is 4! And, don't you love his/my rainboots?!
We took a little trip this week to the Fayetteville Library. It is AMAZING, and the boys loved it! This library is exquisite!
These faces just crack me up!
You'll have to look closely, but BOTH of my boys are participating in story time. Hallelujah!
A quick lunch at the library cafeteria, which included HUMMUS! Both of my boys go crazy over hummus.
We also took a little trip to the Johnson park. This is a bit random, but we live in the city limits of Johnson, Arkansas, and we live one street over from Johnson Road. So, why shouldn't the Johnson family take a trip to the Johnson City Park? Ha!
Wyatt LOVES the big slides, but only if he can console himself with a paci!
And, a Sonic drink!
Kohen had one too!
Hooray for Team Johnson!




1 comment:
Candy, this gives me hope!!! :) We're still in the keeping them separated stage. I'm hoping that after Sam starts walking it might get better?? I wish he'd hurry up! :) Your boys look precious as usual!
Post a Comment