I promise you this-you will never see cuter cowboys!
Don't you love Kyle's shorts?! I know I've seen my dad wear this same outfit :)
At night, we lay down in bed with Kohen to talk about the day, and he always tells me, "I have de best daddy in da wor-ld! He's my best f-weind." He right too! Kyle came home from work, saw Kohen's outfit and they ran to Kyle's closet to put together this cowboy get up! They were so proud too!
He may not have dressed up like a cowboy, but he is the cutest little doll I've ever seen. Just wait until you see his costume (s). Wyatt just sat in this chair watching his brother and daddy. I'm sure he was thinking, "what kind of shenanigans are these two up to now?"
Kohen was able to dress up for school on Thursday, and on the way to school he said, "Mom, cowboys eat chili. And, I need a horse. And, cowboys say, "Howdy partner!" Ummm-where do they come up with this stuff? Kohen has THE SWEETEST teachers!
And, while Kohen is at school, Wyatt naps, and I CLEAN! We have a Whirlpool tub thing in our bathroom, and I put some cleaning supplies in it with some water, pushed the spin button, and walked out to swap out some clothes in the washing machine. Well, one thing led to another, and before I knew it, 20 minutes had passed. I walked in the bathroom, and this is what I found! WOW! I sent Kyle a picture, and he wrote back, "Too bad Kohen missed that!"







1 comment:
Love the tub picture. A few years ago I found a Heloise article on cleaning jetted tubs. She said to use powdered dish detergent. Fill tub with hot water, pour it in and leave the jets going for about 20 minutes. Drain, refill with cold water and run again. It is awesome! No sudsing and shiny clean.
Post a Comment