Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Sucker for a Party

Little Zach Rowe has turned 4, and Kohen couldn't decide if he was okay with his buddy turning 4. Somewhere along the road, someone told Kohen that he could sit in a booster seat when he turns 4. He will not get to sit in a booster seat because he won't hit the weight limit until he's around 10 :)

  Regardless, Zach turned 4, and Kohen kept saying, "Mom, can Zach sit in a booster?"  I continued to tell him that Zach would continue to sit in the same carseat he has always sat in, and once Kohen felt reassured, we were able to go to Zach's bouncy house party.  


And, even though Kohen had the best time, I think Wyatt enjoyed the party more than anyone! 



Wyatt has NO fear! 

Oh, Colson-I promise you that this kid is just a sweet, sweet boy.  
Don't you just want to squeeze those cheeks?!!!

I told the boys to be serious and tell me how old "they" are, and they both held up four fingers. Together, these two boys are a force to be reckoned with!



Wyatt LOVED this party-bouncy house, Chick Fil A, and a cookie cake!  All of his dreams came true! 


Happy Birthday, Zachy Poo!  

No comments: