Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

I took a little blogging break during the Thanksgiving week because we were preparing for a party.  Kohen LOVES parties, and he especially loves when they are at his house. This was our first year back in glorious state A-R-K-A-N-SAS (Kohen now sings the Arkansas fight song, and I can barely say "Arkansas" without spelling it out :-))

Kyle's Grandpa passed away this summer, and Thanksgiving is usually at his house, but we were honored and thrilled that everyone came to our house. Kyle even took the week off of work to finish off his honey-do-this list for me.

We had around 35-40 people, and the best part were these beautiful kids!  They were hilarious, and we had a great time!  And, I wish I had taken a picture of the food! WOW!

These are Kohen's cuz-zins (cousins), which is a VERY big deal to him.  This is his first year to experience "family" so he kept saying, "My cuz-zins are coming!"

Isn't she the most precious thing you've ever seen?  

Mr. Handsome! 

Robert, Kyle's uncle, is an attorney in Ft. Smith.  He's normally pretty quiet and calm, but he went a little wild on Thanksgiving :)

The kids went wild too!  Wyatt was napping, so he missed this shot, but these kids were a breath of fresh air this holiday!  You should have seen them playing kickball!

Precious! 

Kohen was MIA for a bit and a few minutes later I saw him and Brayden wearing Thomas shirts.  I'm sure Kohen had something to do with their outfit changes.

Kyle's dad and uncle enjoying a game of corn hole.  

Kyle, his accessory, and Robert all playing corn hole too. 

The kids wrestled to burn off some of their Thanksgiving feast! 

Oh, this picture just makes me laugh!  The boys, all 5 of them, needed to pee at the SAME time, of course.  So, I told them to just pee on the pee pee tree, and they did. HA!  Little Brayden couldn't snap his pants back, so Kohen was trying to help him with his pants and belt.  Hilarious!
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone was able to enjoy some time with family.  We didn't realize how much we missed having family around until we had it again.  I am SO thankful for my sweet family, and I'm especially thankful that I can hold my healthy little boys and my wonderful husband!  What a dream!

No comments: