Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I love these kids!

Wyatt loves Liza. Kohen loves Liza. I'm pretty sure Kam and Kade love Liza, and if they don't yet, they will in a few years :)  We love having our sweet neighbors and friends over, and we especially love it when they don't have school!  

We are very blessed to have a movie/theatre room with a HUGE screen on the wall. It is a HUGE hit around our house, and these little guys and gals love this room. 

I wish everyone could meet this guy.  Kade is such a sweet one!  Wyatt LOVES him, and he even lets Kade put him to bed.  Hilarious!

Our recent attempt (and colossal failure) at a building a gingerbread house. Oh well!  They had a great time eating the decorations.

Love 'em! 

Kam and Kade brought us some cookies from our favorite local bakery, Ricks, and they were awesome!

No comments: