I'm 20 months old, and I'm in love with trains.
I like to eat pizza, ice cream and mints. I'm don't eat as healthy as my mommy would like for me, but I can't help it. I like sugar. I LOVE my dog! And, I have a look, a very unique, cut-you-to-the-bone, look. I squint my eyes and I tell you, in not so many words, that I am not happy with your decision.
I like to jump and march-march-march!
I like for people to rub my BACK!, and I like for my mommy to sing to me. I also like for my dada to swing me so super high that I bounce into our giant bean bag.
I like to run, and I like to play ball. Actually, I'm sorta obsessed with balls. I can't help it. It runs in my family.
I think it is funny when my hair bounces, and I like to stick my tongue out.
Oh, and I'm cute too. In case you haven't noticed, I have stellar hair, fabulous style, and my eyes are filled with Root Beer. I melt my mommy's heart, and my dad says he's so proud of me!
I think I plan to play football, but I may decide to play the piano or BOTH-either way, I'll be as cute as pie doing it!
Vote for Wyatt
President 2040
I really enjoy playing with my friends-KAM!, ADE (Kade), Thack (Zach), and WIZA (Liza). They make me smile and giggle and run and run and run!
I like hiding in my new house. We have lots of empty cabinets, and it is fun to hide from my mommy.
But, at the end of the day, I like to check my email. I like to see how many people read my Mommy's Blog, especially considering I am the topic of most postings. Ah, it is tough being cute and famous!
Happy 20 months, sweet doll! You really do complete our family and you really are a superstar!












1 comment:
hi there! stumbled upon your blog! this is such a cute post! and even cuter baby boy! or i should say little man! :)
Post a Comment