The weather here has been amazing. It truly feels like spring, and we couldn't be more excited. I truly realize that this weather won't last, but my boys are in heaven.
We love spring because we get to party! Kohen's birthday is in 4 weeks, and that kid can't wait to turn four. Wyatt's party is in May, but do not fear, we've been planning for weeks! I get so excited, and the birthday party season at our house gets me so excited and stressed and excited and overwhelmed, but I LOVE it!
Wednesday, we went to TWO parks before noon, and we had planned on going to a third park (Razorback baseball game) after naptime, but our pediatrician diagnosed all three of us with strep around noon, so our plans were aborted! What a miserable winter it has been, and hopefully we are all getting back to a clean bill of health! This was supposed to be the Year of Roots but it has turned into the Year of SICK! I'm sick of it too :)
This baby is 4 weeks shy of turning 4, and he weighs 34 pounds.
This little rascal will be two in two months, and he weighs 27 1/2 pounds. Random, I know, but it just makes me giggle that they nearly wear all the same clothes :)





No comments:
Post a Comment