Our La La, whom we adore and miss terribly, came to visit us this past weekend. It was her birthday too! She brought gifts to my Super Boys, and Super Wyatt LOVES his new cape, which was sewed by LaLa. Wyatt was only one when we left North Carolina, but I assure you, he remembered her. 

We introduced Laura to our afternoon Sonic/Crack. She loved that too.
We took her to the "Blue" park, in Johnson, Arkansas!
We had a Heavenly Cake. That heavenly cake is all gone now, and I think I had 5 (or more) pieces of it. I know I said it last time with the chocolate cake, but this is the garden flavor (carrot cake), and it was the best cake I've ever eaten. I'm having a strawberry one in July. I'll probably say that then too. June is lemon (I hope! Since it is my birthday, Kyle will have to order it (hint, hint!) Seriously, these cakes are AMAZING!
North Carolina has everything. They have the most amazing beaches and mountains and Duke and UNC, but they do not have football. It is sorta a joke, but do not tell any Tarheel fans I said that.
We've told La La that for 5 years, but I don't think she understood us until we took her to the massive stadium. She thought it was a bit much :)
Super Kohen wasn't as big of a fan of the cape, which is strange because it was just a few months ago that he was running around our house in an old t-shirt/cape I made because I can't sew.
But, SuPER WYatt (who can spell his name now), RAN and RAN all over campus. He loved it when the wind would make his cape fly!
Love the hair too!
He loves her. Oh, and Laura was pretty impressed with the names of the graduates on the sidewalk. Mine is on there, twice, but I haven't found them yet. I need to do that in my spare time! HA!
They are impressed by the names too!
I can't write, in words, how much this little boy loves his La La. He woke HER (Not me! Thank the Lord!) up at 6am in the morning. They read books, put together a half dozen puzzles, and played other games-all BEFORE 7am!
I love him too. And, I trust Laura with my Big Mama camera, so I finally got a picture with my children!
Not sure what we are laughing about here, but at least he's laughing. The two's have been a bit rough on all of us!
He wanted La to carry him-everywhere!
She even LOVED our bean bag, the big one that everyone must buy. I will say it again-best piece of furniture I own!
Look very, very closely and you will see the biggest Tarheel fan in the world wearing a pig lovin' t shirt from ARKANSAS!
He loves her. Not sure what else to say, but he really does. The night before she left, he slipped into my bed when we were sleeping. He wanted to make sure he went with us to take her to the airport. Well, it was early, early and he was still sleeping. I wasn't about to wake him. When I came home, he sat up in the bed and said, "I'm ready to take LaLa to the airport." You should have seen the big ol' puppy dog tears when I told him I had already dropped her off.
We wouldn't have let her go back but since we are going to see her again in 3 month, 12 weeks, 42 days, we let her go-this time.
We even took a hike, and Wyatt made it! He even wanted to carry his own back pack.
We did so much more fun stuff, but those pictures are on my Iphone. Might take me a few more days before I post the pictures of Crystal Bridges and our evening playdates in the backyard. We've missed you, Laura P P.




















1 comment:
awwwwww!!!! i knew she was planning on heading down your way; wasn't sure when! looks like you guys had soooo much fun!!!!!
(and that is so cool UofA engraves all the graduates names on the sidewalks!)
Post a Comment