Monday, May 21, 2012

Our exciting Friday night dinner!

Every Friday night, we try to go out to dinner. By Friday, I need a break from cooking. We usually go to Geraldi's, an Italian restaurant in Fayetteville and it is AWESOME! If you haven't eaten there, GO! The calzone is HUGE, and the pizza is wonderful!  


This Friday night, our dinner was a little more exciting than usual! 

The BBQ restaurant next to Geraldi's caught on FIRE! I called 911, and the firetrucks came flying in the parking lot in seconds!  Kyle ran into the restaurant to save all of the guests (he's my super hero!)  Fortunately, there weren't any guests in the restaurant :) 

My boys were excited.  It was just a few weeks ago that they met all of these firemen on their firehouse visit!  So cool seeing them in action! 

Nobody was hurt, but I'm sure the owner of Wes's Bar-B-Q was a little disappointed! 

WOW! 




1 comment:

Tales from Goshen said...

That is crazy! I actually ate at Geraldi's for the first time the weekend of Rachel's graduation. Some friends of mine took us there and it was AMAZING! I got the Mediterranean pasta, I think. I look forward to going back cause it was yummy and I accidentally forgot my leftover box.
Way to go on saving the buildings!