Every year, my darling husband decides he wants to do something crazy. Something with a little rush at the end...I don't like that. I don't need the rush. I'm good with both feet on the ground, and it makes me CRAZY sick thinking about something going awry with HIS crazy ideas. This year was no different. He wanted to take flying lessons, which is much less stressful than jumping out of the plane.
So, why not?! Ladies, do not worry . . . I have life insurance on him :)
Cousin Brayden came along to watch Uncle Kyle fly the airplane.
So cute!
Wyatt loves his cousin Brayden!
I love this picture!
Daddy, are you crazy, man?! You really want to fly a plane?
Okay, I'll just wait for you down on the ground!
And, I'll run in and out and in again. I'll see if they will kick us out of the airport!
Kohen doesn't want to drive the plane, but the golf cart is more his style!
The crew was all there.
There he goes!
Bye, Daddy! See you soon!
Thankfully, all went well and Kyle LOVED his flying lesson. Thank goodness he is too busy right now to pick up a new hobby! Happy Father's Day to the most wonderful father I've ever known.










No comments:
Post a Comment