Sunday, July 22, 2012

Checking off the list!

This summer has just gotten away from us. I hate it too. I just wish that summer would take a break because I LOVE having everyone home for the summer. On the last day of Kohen's preschool, we made a summer to-do list. We had a list of activities that we will do before the summer is over.  We are checking off that list too, and I love every minute of it!  


These little stinkers love ducks. I have no idea why, but they do. They even speak duck, and it is hilarious! 

Liza went with us to see the ducks, and these two boys follow her around like little baby ducks. 


Such a cutie! 

He didn't even see this massive bird flying behind him! 

They don't get too far from her side. 

Duck see-duck do!

He is such a precious doll!  

Serious amounts of ducks! 

He tried to catch one! 

So precious! 

After the duck visit, we went to the library to cool off.  The boys made two new friends! 

Kohen listens while Liza reads him a book. 

Check Wyatt out...just cracks me up! 

Now, off to finish off some other activities on that list! 

No comments: