Friday, July 13, 2012

New Wheels

Sometimes, you just have to bite the bullet. Sometimes, you just have to go for it. Sometimes, you have to BEG, and I have no problem begging.  I wanted a bigger car. Actually, I wanted something that wasn't too big (I hit things!), but not too small either (I need space for strollers and bags and mom-things!) 

I really just wanted my same car, but with more seating. Well, that was until I found this car!  

I did my research. I spent HOURS watching videos and reading reviews. I  had to be prepared when it came time to persuading my sweet husband into buying me a new car. And, it just so happened that the car I really wanted was new, which is usually not even an option in our house. But, I loved it. 

I LOVE my Infinity JX!  I love the personal assistant, who I call probably way too much!, the buttons, the voice commands, the seat warmer, the driver's assistance has already come in handy, the cameras, the . . . I could go on and on about it!  

Here's my sweetie, handing over the check to Kurt, our awesome salesman. Poor Kyle was sweating, not from the heat either! 

Seriously, if you are looking for a new vehicle, you have to check this car out, and call up Kurt!  Worried because he's in Kansas City?  No biggie!  He'll even bring the car to you :)  


The boys like their new DVD players too :)  

No comments: