Tuesday, July 24, 2012

This guy!

The most amazing husband and daddy is celebrating a birthday today.  

I wish every family had a daddy and a husband like mine.  I know a lot of women write blogs these days, and it makes us all feel so much better to embellish a little about our wonderful lives and our wonderful children and our . . . But, I wish every child in this world had a daddy like Kyle. I wish every woman had a husband like Kyle. I assure you that this world would be a better place. 

A little over 9 years ago, we were celebrating our honeymoon in Mexico and Kyle decided to buy this hammock, not the stand, just the hammock. We've moved this hammock with us several times, and never once has it been used. Never once was it even taken out of the bag. Never once.  Kyle has talked about getting it out every summer, but time just got away from us.  

Until this summer! 


Kyle LOVES his hammock (the new one and the old one!) Thanks Nana and Pops for the setup!  

Kohen and Wyatt sure have enjoyed the hammock too! 

They sure have enjoyed playing in it! 

Boo! 

Mexican hammock vs. Lewis and Clark hammock . . .  I think they both win! 


What more could a little boy ask for!  

Happy, happy birthday from the Johnson party planning committee!  We love you, Kyle Johnson, more than you could ever imagine-ever!  

And, you sure aren't too bad to look at either! 

No comments: