Where in the world have we been?!
Well, we finished our "must do this summer" list. We went on a long and wonderful vacation to the beach, and we have been preparing for our first day (s) of school. I have 882 pictures to sort and edit, but today is a very, very precious moment in our life.
My baby doll went to his first day of preschool at Shiloh. Actually, it is called Kids Day Out, and he did great. Drop off went fine, and I expected tears and hugs (on my behalf), but he ran in, just like his big brother did, and waved to me.
We made a little stop at Wyatt's best friends' house. Hello, Lucy Jane! She happens to be in Wyatt's class at school. I can only guess that he did so well at drop off because he had his best buddy with him.
Ps. I'm in gym clothes because I went to the gym after I dropped off Wyatt. :)
They've missed each other. Wyatt hasn't seen his girl in over a week.
He even buckles himself in now. How did time fly like this?
Kohen is such a wonderful big brother.
Come on, Wu-cy Jane! Let's do this together.
Step 1-Walk in!
Step 2-Do not cry.
Step 3-Get a puzzle! Prepare for fun!
Step 4-Mommy runs out so no one sees her crying! I love these moments. Actually, I cherish these moment and these memories, but I know that with each of these special memories means that my babies are growing into little boys. And, when that stage passes ever-so-quickly too, my little boys will become men, and that is just too much for me to imagine right now.
Happy First Day, my sweet love.
1 comment:
the brothers hand-holding picture just melts my heart! glad to hear the boys had a great first day! we start next week!!
Post a Comment