Thursday, September 6, 2012

Another first-Whoo Pig Sooie!

It was so fun (and exhausting) taking our babies to the stadium where I used to watch Kyle. My best friend went to every football game, and she really went to watch the game.  Not me.  I could care less.  I went to watch Kyle, and I couldn't help but to sit in the stands and remember burning up in the heat or freezing in the fall but I wouldn't have missed a single game.  I love that we could take our boys, but I think they may need to get a little older before I'm brave enough to do it again :)  


My favorite part of every game!  

Let's call those HOGS! 

50 yard line seats but the heat was a killer! 

Thank the Lord for these wonderful ladies sitting behind us.  They had lots of candy that kept my men entertained for a quarter. 


Hard day! 

Family photo! 



No comments: