Last week, Wyatt, my entertaining dare devil, jumped off a cabinet into a bean bag. His sweet, tiny body catapulted out of the bean bag and into our glass covered cabinet door, and it shattered. He screamed. Glass flew everywhere, and it could have been much worse, but Wyatt sustained some minor (even though Kyle calls Wyatt's injuries minor, a mommy NEVER sees blood and assumes "minor!")
Here's a few pictures of Kohen videotaping Wyatt's boo boo so that he can show it to him. Clever, I thought.
Here's Wyatt watching the video Kohen made. Notice that they switched phones so that Kohen could now take pictures of it. They are hilarious!
Look! See the blood!
I don't want to brag (really, I do!), but at 18 months, Kohen seemed to be ahead of the game-new his letter, their sounds, could spell a few words, and I'm not making this up. Wyatt, who is now 2 1/2 isn't interested in learning his letters, spelling words, watching movies that encourage him to learn, he just isn't. Nope. He prefers to ride his bike or sustain more head injuries from climbing trees or sprinting down stairs. He loves to play chase, and you never know when he's going to jump around a corner and scare me half to death. He's a riot, our entertainment and my sweetheart.
Kohen doesn't understand why Wyatt doesn't want to LEARN something. So, he took it upon himself to play school with Wyatt. They do it most days, and Kohen says, "Look, Wyatt! This is a "B." What does a "B" say?" Wyatt always responds with, "Uh...Chugga Choo Choo?" Kohen gets so frustrated with him, and I just sit back, remembering the days that I would walk around the house labeling things in hopes that my sweet boy would learn a new letter! ha!
Last weekend, our sweet friends came to visit us! We love the Nicholas family, and Kohen LOVES Caroline! They were hilarious, and we miss them so much!
This child is just beautiful!







No comments:
Post a Comment