I am so proud that my little boys have a daddy like Kyle. I am even more proud that I have him as my husband, and for all you girl moms out there, you better keep your eyes on the Johnson boys because you WANT them to marry your daughter! Trust me on this, ladies. My boys watch Kyle like little hawks, and I know they will treat the ladies just like Kyle treats me. It is a good thing, a real good thing!
I LOVE coffee. I just do. I also love tomatoes, mushrooms, avocados and black olives, but I know there is NO way I can persuade my husband to even taste them. Coffee, however, he has learned to like, and he might actually say that he loves it. He has become a bit of a connoisseur these days, and he has become our in-house barista. I love it, and I love him. I especially love the daily cup of frothy cappuccino that he brings to me, in bed, each morning!
His latest creation...
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Now THAT is super sweet ;)
um, that is kind of amazing!!
Post a Comment