Saturday, October 6, 2012

We be Learning about Pun-kins!

Kohen's preschool doesn't take the kids on field trips. It is a relief for me, but they do bring in firetrucks, policeman, and librarians, and pumpkin farmers!  I'm not quite sure if I'm supposed to go on the "field trips" but I do. And, so does Wyatt.  He loves going to Kohen's school, and since I asked Kohen if he liked us coming, and he said he did, I'll continue :)  

This week, the pumpkin farmer came to the school. 

Wyatt played with his buddy, Knox, who happens to be the little brother of Hudson, Kohen's buddy. See, I'm not the only parent who goes to, not on, the field trips.  

A little pumpkin lesson

And, a trailer full of corn kernels is lots of fun, even for brothers :) 

My little pumpkin! 

His cutie pie class

The pumpkin he chose, which he gave to me.  He is such a sweet kid (most of the time!) 

We sure love this little 4 1/2 year old! 

No comments: