Saturday, November 10, 2012

A little Tw-ip to the Aqur-ee-um!

 A few weeks ago, my sweet friend Katie and her two boys took a little trip with us to Tulsa. Can you imagine . . . a two hour car ride with FOUR little boys?  

Actually, they were really good, and we all had a wonderful time!  

Our boys love each other, and have from the second they met! 

Kohen and Zach sat in the back, back seat of my car, but they were hilarious to listen to. When we pulled into Tulsa, Zach yelled, "LOOK, Kohen!  We are in AFRICA!"  How can you not laugh at that?!  






The turtles and the fish were so fun to look at, but the best part of our day was watching our four little men laugh and learn and scream and run, and run! 







And, I bet I will have some cash with me next time I travel to Tulsa!  You should have seen us looking for quarters for the toll roads!  ha! 

No comments: