This Saturday, I ran a race called the Primal Challenge. It was crazy and fun and hard and fun! I am so glad I did it, and I'm so glad I didn't die! ha! I've had the flu this past week, and Kyle hurt his back at the gym. We decided that it wouldn't be in the best interest for us to do this race, but we would go out to the race and cheer on our team. Well, I got out to the field, and the obstacles looked so amazing, and Kohen kept asking if we would win him a medal. How can a momma say NO to that?! So, I jumped in and ran this crazy race, sprinted to the finish line, and chased down Kohen to give him his medal. He hasn't taken it off since Saturday, which makes it all worth it!
These sweet girls are Amber and Tori, and they are the best crossfit gals I know! I love working out with them!

No comments:
Post a Comment