There really isn't a dad in the world who even compares to this guy! These little boys ADORE him. Around 4 every afternoon, Wyatt says, "Where my daddy?" I tell him daddy is at work, and he says, "Send him a message. I want him to come home. And, I don't like him working late."
It melts my heart that my children love and adore him so much. And, without fail, he'll come home from a full day of work, and the boys will meet him at the backdoor, screaming, and after a quick change of clothes, Kyle is on a bike ride, running through a sprinkler or throwing a ball.
Wyatt follows Kyle around the house like a little puppy dog! Thank goodness Kohen still loves me :)
We ALL love you beyond anything you can imagine, Kyle! Happy Father's day! If all kids had daddy's like you, our world would be such a better place!
No comments:
Post a Comment