Monday, June 10, 2013

Summer Fun!

School got out last week, and we have been BUSY!  

I LOVE having my boys home, and I LOVE spending time doing little crafts, BUT I have to say that as my boys get older, my patience is getting thinner and thinner. Wyatt still needs to nap, but he fights it so badly that we may be done with the naps. I'm not sure how I will get anything accomplished, but I'm tired of fighting that battle.  

SOOO, instead of napping, we go out for lunch.  My boys LOVE soup! A new Vietnamese restaurant opened, so we tried it out.  

I guess they liked it! 

For the last three years, these little boys have fought with each other. They both would do about anything possible to aggravate each other.  Lately, they have become best friends. Wyatt turns to Kohen and says, "My best buddy!" Kohen asks Wyatt to snuggle.  A mommy couldn't ask for much more...well, until they tag team me late in the afternoon.  I swear...they gang up on me!  
Good thing I love 'em! 

We met the Rowes for snow cones. The boys ate and played.  They sure are creative, and I love it!  Wyatt and Colson are driving the big boys around in their pretend car.  The big boys switched driving positions with Wy and Colson.  They announced that they were pilots, and they were flying a plane.  

Check out my tongue! 

Wyatt's favorite girl went with us. 

We even took a little trip to North Little Rock to hang out with Nana and Pops! Nana let them decorate cupcakes. 

And, we went to bounce at the Monkey House.  

Summer is wearing us OUT!  


No comments: