Saturday, September 28, 2013

Miss Kenley, Camo, and Art!

A few months ago, a new family moved into a house two doors up from us.  I saw them unpacking, and I was sorta (totally) stalking them from the window of my house.  I was absolutely hoping to see two little boys who loved to run and play and get super dirty.  

I was sorta (a LOT!) disappointed when all I saw were two girls, older than my boys, and a dog.  

Boy, am I glad that those two girls moved in!  McKinley and Madison, who happen to go to school with Kohen, are the most amazing addition to our family, to our neighborhood!  Kohen LOVES these girls, and Wyatt would totally move in with them. He calls Mckinley, Miss Kenly.  So cute!  And, their mom and dad are truly family to us. So blessed to have the Melcher family two doors up!  And, while they are both beautiful, girly girls, the one in the picture below enjoys catching bugs with Kohen.  Score! 

Kohen just had camo day at school.  His sweet friend, McKinley, bought him this camo shirt.  He wants to wear it EVERYWHERE!


My baby boy LOVES, LOVES preschool.  He loves to get dirty, and most days, I pick him up from school covered in paint, dirt, sand, and whatever he had for snack that day.  I wouldn't have it any other way!

1 comment:

Amy said...

This post makes my heart so happy. The Melchers are a wonderful family!