Before I met Kyle, I really wasn't all that entertained by football. Actually, I only watched when I had a boyfriend playing. Then came along Kyle and I still would say that I only watched him, not the game. And, I'll sorta watch the Razorbacks play, but only so that I can sit next to Kyle.
Fast forward to September 26th, 2013.
I'm not an official fan of the game. I'm THAT mom that walks around the field with a camera strapped to me. I'm that mom. Yep. I've even been driving a mini van for the past two months (a whole 'nother story), and I'm actually liking it. Call me a soccer mom in my swagger wagon...I don't care.
And, if you had a super star son playing flag football, you'd become a fan of the game too!
#2 Kohen "Super Sonic Dash" Johnson
A few weeks ago, this little boy asked us to play football.
He didn't have a clue what it meant to be on defense or offense.
We didn't pressure him, and honestly, we would have been okay with having our Saturday mornings free.
But, he insisted. We obliged. And, I'm not sure anything makes me happier than watching my little boy smile just. like. this.
And, this little boy, he's in love. Her name is Maron. She's from Ethiopia. I'm not surprised he loves her. Look at those eyes!
Kyle's little team...The BOBCATS!
Tell 'em about it, Coach.
And, this is the face of a little boy who JUST scored a touchdown. He is proud of himself, and this is why we will play sports.
This is the other reason. I wonder what they are saying.
Little Super Duper Stars!
There's no "I" in Team!











No comments:
Post a Comment