Monday, October 21, 2013

Trimming a Few Trees

I love that this little doll has his own style. He loves Curious George, which he paired with his favorite shorts, and it is imperative that his socks are pulled up "as high as you can get 'em!"  

This little lady continues to win our hearts. My boys are so in love with this girl, and so am I :)  I'm am a bit tired of this potty training business!

 A few weeks ago, I thought it was time to trim our trees...we have lots of trees, lots of bushes, and lots of trimming to do each spring and fall.  It is ridiculous!  I knew I couldn't do it by myself, and I hate when our entire weekend is tied up with Kyle doing these things, so I called up my daddy and brother!

Wyatt LOVES his Uncle Mickey and his Papa Mitchell.  He had the best time just watching and "helping" them cut down big trees!

He just watched Papa for hours...I'm not exaggerating either!

My sweet daddy cut down lots of trees, but I'm afraid that Uncle Mickey got the raw end of the deal!  And, I don't think I have a picture of him :)


No comments: