Monday, November 4, 2013

Don't miss the leaves.

My sweet boy, 

I love that you think these trees look like fire.  I love that each time we pull into our neighborhood, you remind me to slow down so that I don't miss seeing these trees. "Remember, mom.  Those leaves fall off fast!"  You are so much like your dad. You notice everything!  I hope you always remember to slow down so that you don't miss the leaves!

You finished your first-ever football season. You were the cutest, flag-pulling, sprinting, touchdown machine that I've ever seen.  You're an athlete! 

You were so proud. Every flag pulled resulted in a giant smile on your face. 

After your last game, you mentioned that you were glad football was over so that you could just "rest" in the afternoons.  I'm pretty sure you will never rest, and I wish I could bottle up your energy!   

Kohen Edwin, you are the most precious five year old I've ever known!  


No comments: