Saturday, January 4, 2014

Going backwards


I decided to take the month of December off from blogging and most all social media.  It was a nice break from all the craziness of life, and it was nice to just focus on my family.  I have so many pictures and stories that I really want to share, so for the next several posts, I'm playing catch up.  


On December 22nd, a Sunday, we hopped in the car and drove to Little Rock.  We were there for a few hours and jumped back in the car to drive back home.  We just couldn't miss the Johnson Family Christmas.  Kohen talks about his "cousins" all year long.  He usually sees them once a year, but he never forgets them.  




These sweet "cousins" are growing up too fast!  


Oh, Wyatt Kyle.  


This is a very special picture, and I am so sad that it isn't better.  This is Kohen getting hugged and kissed by his granny.  

Christmas morning was so much fun.  The boys gave Marley a new bed. She loves it. And, she showed them.  Marley hugs!  

Where to begin?

Kohen gave Marley a hair bow for Christmas.  She loves it.  I swear that my boys think Marley is human.  

Kohen made this for me for Christmas.  I LOVE it!  

Matching vests from mom.  

My sweet husband spoils me rotten. I have to be very careful about what I say around him because if I mention I want something, he gets it for me.  I love him so much, and he is so great at most things.  He is not, however, good at wrapping things.  I had to take a picture of this box because he wrapped my gift with painters tape.  Yep.  Painters tape.  

Santa brought the boys Leapads.  They LOVE them! 

3 comments:

Mollie said...

So funny about Kyle's wrapping! I remember Stephen gave me a gift in college, and it was wrapped in engineering paper. Ha!

Mollie said...

So funny about Kyle's wrapping! Stephen gave me a gift in college and it was wrapper in engineering paper. Ha!

Mollie said...

So funny about Kyle's wrapping! Stephen gave me a gift in college and it was wrapper in engineering paper. Ha!